/?php session_start(); ?>
1. Purchaser is liable for
all shipping costs
including initial freight. Any charges stemming from return will be charged back to sender.
2. All returned equipment must be assigned a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to shipping.
3. Unauthorized RMA's will not be accepted, and they will be returned to the sender at his/her expense or disposed of within 7 days of receipt unless contacted by sender to ship back.
4. Write the return authorization number that has been provided for you on the outside of the carton, along with all associated paperwork. Include 1 copy inside the box if not sealed
5. Please maintain your tracking number receipt in the event you need to track the package.
6. A 30% restock fee will be applied on all product returns.
7. Special order items may not be returned.
Copyright 2013 ItemNet International Inc.